The new OWS 80 Twin-A was especially developed for automatic cleaning and drying of blocked ophthalmic lenses on a very small footprint. The open system can be easily integrated in any existing production line e.g. right after a polisher or before a laser or quality inspection.
- Clean: Removes residues from the lens and blocking piece to ensure perfect conditions for engraving and inspection processes
- Fast: Highest throughput rates of at least 240 lenses/h with 2 washing and drying stations
- Flexible: For all material and any lens shape. Can be easily integrated into any existing lab.
- Sustainable: Low air consumption and a closed cleaning water cycle including pumps and filters
- Equipped with 2 washing and drying stations, which enables a performance of more than 240 lenses/h
- Removes polish and calcium residues from the lens and blocking piece to ensure perfect conditions for engraving and inspection processes
- For all material and any lens shape
- Compact lens handling stations for lowest space requirement and fastest loading/unloading cycles
- Sustainable green process with low air consumption and a closed cleaning water cycle including pumps and filters
- Compact design for very small footprint and easy access to all parts of the machine for most convenient maintenance
- Easy integration into any existing ophthalmic production
Click here to find out more about OWS 80 Twin-A